Friday, April 15, 2011

Saturday Blog Hop: The Happy Box!


Do not pay attention to my terrible hair in this picture.  I know I look like Kramer off of Friends....


Part of my quest to be an "urban farmer" has made me look at the food that I eat.  I have determined that I eat terrible because it is easy, so I recently joined a CSA program in our community.  It is called "The Happy Box".  You decide what vegetables and fruits that you want to receive, and they pick and deliver your produce once a week.  It is all organic, and it tastes amazing!  I swear I eat more produce this way strictly because I get so excited to eat it.  Opening that box on Friday is always so exciting because you never know what you are going to get, and I eat things I would never have eaten before because they are delivered to me.  Pictured below is the photographic evidence that I am not the only one who is excited about "The Happy Box".  It turns out Stewart likes organic produce too!


Stewie and his organic carrot!




3 comments:

  1. Is that the trick to eating fruits and veggies? I eat like the Gilmore Girls... poptarts, ice cream, pizza, grilled cheese, burgers... no veggies, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Sam!
    I thought I would stop by and visit from the blog hop! I don't like carrots, or bananas or oranges, but I really like celery! Strange for a dog eh...
    Tail Wags
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's a healthy living for Stewart! Good Job! Now, your mommy doesn't have to worry about your health! Go organic!

    ReplyDelete