Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010 - Browning Family

Christmas is always my favorite time of the year.  It is a time for family, and that is what I love the most about it.  We went to Amy and Larry's house this year for Christmas, and it was a great time!  These are the highlights:

Cooper  decked out in his Christmas apperal.  Really is he not the cutest?!

Angie taking time for a picture with the boys.  For those of you who don't know Angie, it is virtually impossible to get a picture of her.  She hates pictures.  I think I was 4 years old in the last picture I have with her.....

A boy and his truck.....  Isaac LOVES trucks and I snapped this picture as he was running his truck up and down the table. 

Amy and Larry, well maybe just Amy, have a little dog named Bella.  Of course, Katzya fell in love with her.....

Amy's laugh is one of my favourite things about us getting together at the holidays.  When I think of laughing, I think if Amy.  I am so glad I got this picture!

When a women doesn't have a glass, what is she supposed to do?!

Amy got a new Nikon camera for Christmas too!  We are a Nikon family!

Dad and his story about a hooker...  There is nothing else to say on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment