Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Adventures of Suzy the Pitbull


It's me Suzy!  Today my Hoomans took me out for a hike at Charleston Falls!  I had the best time.  The littleest Hooman is who walked me today.  I tell you what, she has more energy than me!  I loved all of it, except the little Hooman wanted me to wade in the creek with her.  I wanted no part of that!  The water is still very cold, and I get chilled very easy.  The Mommy Hooman had to remind her of this...



I met some new friends on my adventure today!  This was my friend, Zero.  He is still a puppy and has a lot of growing to do.  His paws were the size to my whole head! 


This is me and my little Hooman taking a break after our long hike.


I found the first sign of Spring.... Grass! 
I can't wait to pee on the grass again!  I HATE snow...

1 comment: